-Preface- -Preface-

...

Wow that was quite amazing. It sounded so uplifting and the dissonance just drops in and takes over. That was interesting, nice atmospheric sounds, I could get a picture of what your trying to say with this, in my head. What I'm getting from this is that this is a kind of dream turning into nightmare flashback, ending with the alarm to wake up. So are your next submissions going to be make out a full story?

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Not sure was thinking of entering the villain's theme next but I need to finish my Unleashed remix first. :P

Rucklo ft.Kerstin - OpenFields Rucklo ft.Kerstin - OpenFields

nioce

The vocals are great. Sounds very Ben Sage style.

- [FUSE] - - [FUSE] -

ng is stupid

this should be at 4.5 or something. Good work.

:=&amp;gt;Donkey Kong 9-8 Remix&amp;lt;=: :=>Donkey Kong 9-8 Remix<=:

Hmm.

What Kr1z said is right. His speakers ain't crud. The mix is clipping/limiting like hell and alot of your tracks are muddy.

Moltov responds:

Well if you took time to notice, I am new to making songs.. and I don't do it very much. I don't have the money to buy FL studio so I have to use the demo and I can't save and I have to use the presets.

Live Keyboard Session! Live Keyboard Session!

holy shit

that's a nice supersaw, what are you playing on? jp?

teh sp1r1t sawng (banana) teh sp1r1t sawng (banana)

GOOD

PROS: simply lejundary.

CONS: needs more mastering.

CONCLUSION: wut

navij11 responds:

I MASETERD THIS SONG IN MS PAINT

Troll - A New Beginning Troll - A New Beginning

opmg

AMZINg

BeeT (With You) BeeT (With You)

///

Nice song, the melody sounds really nice and has alot of emotion to it. I like that.

The hand drums sound really rich and really give a nice image of something like a journey. There is good use of those reverse clap (?) sounds which really makes the song flow and the pads add a nice warm depth to the outer sides of the image.

The only snag I have with this peice is that the hallkick effect (the echoed kick/crash thing with the descending synth) is a really recognizable sample from VEC. I don't know if it's my fault for recognizing it but I can't listen to that sound and hear it contribute to the music (if you know what I mean?).

But overall it's a good, warm and well composed piece that conveys a good image, as ambient music should.

{KT}FF8 Eyes on me Inst. {KT}FF8 Eyes on me Inst.

hmm

Sounds like a midi rip to me.

KyuubiT responds:

its not done with REAL instruments if thats what your getting at.. all i have is Garage band right now... if i had FL it would sound a little more smooth... its not really possible to do with Garage band is a very amature program is comes standard with mac i dont even quite have the monster package it allows either... it was easy shift over from my original song which was a tech version i spent a while adjusting levels and switching instruments too. :( i'm sorry you didn't like it...

~KyuubiT~

+BsK+ And then it ends. +BsK+ And then it ends.

///

This is so good. every note is perfect and flows so good. If you built on this it could be top 5 for sure. mp3 quality is a bit shoddy bud i dont care :)

kaptainkewl responds:

Thanks a million for the review, I figure with you remixing it, You'll be the one getting the fame though.

~~~Brad Kubota